Who We Are:
Brid.TV is a world-renowned name in the digital video advertising landscape. Our online video platform which is completely self-funded is created and developed by leading experts in the video industry. Our company maintains close relationships with partners from New York City, Los Angeles, Dubai, Tel Aviv, and many other cities across the world. We are also a Google certified technology partner, board member of IAB Serbia and one of the fastest-growing companies in its sector worldwide.
We are looking for an experienced Business Developer Manager that is always one step ahead - follows video advertising and technology trends, keeps an eye on the competition, on the technologies, on the big trends in the internet industry. One who will be the first to suggest new feature, option or usability for our product. One who will always keep an eye on the competition and help us be ahead of them. One who will approach potential big clients and help us grow through collaboration with them.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop business plan for our video platform.
- Negotiate with partners, bring new clients to the platform.
- Suggest and execute sales strategies.
- Suggest features, options, usage regarding the platform.
- Keep an eye on the competition, suggest improvements to the platform.
- Keep an eye on the trends, internet, big tech companies and suggest what we need to implement in the future.
- Monitor our internal development plans regarding features.
- Suggest marketing and business strategies.
- Monitor important conferences, suggest our presence there.
- Schedule and attend meetings with partners at the conferences.
- Business development experience 3+ years in IT (preferably SaaS).
- Excellent knowledge of IT and technology.
- Excellent English language skills, both verbal and written.
You Might Even Have:
- Experience in video advertising industry.
Why Join Brid.TV
- Working with a highly talented, professional and friendly team.
- The ability to use cutting edge technologies.
- Possibility for personal and professional growth.
- 7-hour work days from 08-15 (35 hours per week).
- Private health insurance for the whole family.
- Very friendly working environment.
- Working from our office in New Belgrade.
Brid.TV is a home to over 30 talented employees! We’re dedicated to creating a workplace where employees are encouraged to be independent and motivated to do their best work. We achieve that by providing a stress-free work environment, clear expectations, flexibility, freedom to question things, shorter working hours, and building a team of loving and supportive colleagues. Join the company that values your time, creativity, and drive.